Capafy Business Funding Review
Small businesses in America have a number of business financing options such as Capafy readily available to them. There are hundreds of loan options to choose from. As businesses grow they require additional working capital to cover operations, marketing, inventory, and sales. Capafy offers small business loans and merchant cash advances to small and medium sized businesses seeking between $5,000 and $1,000,000.
A first hand review of Capafy Business Funding
We are pleased to offer reviews of lenders and business funding companies that we feel have treated us or our clients fairly. Capafy is one of the few "Merchant Cash Advance" companies you will find on our site for a few reasons that you will read below. Originally starting as Amerimerchant and changing their name some time in 2015 these guys are the real deal If you are in need of business funding, click here to apply for a small business loan today. If you would like to speak with an advisor for a no-cost and no-obligation 10 minute consultation please contact us here. Otherwise, please enjoy the following review on Capafy. A highly regarded fin-tech money lender and cash advance company.
- Same Day Decisions - Capafy has been known to offer quotes on the same day you apply. This is great and helps you avoid long drawn out business loan application processes.
- Live help when necessary - Have a question about a business loan or cash advance? These guys are ready and able to hop on the phone within minutes of you making an inquiry through their website or seconds if dialing into the 800 number.
- Standard Pricing- You won't find any random price increases or other games being played here(at least we never have). What you see is what you get and you can expect a fair price for a term loan or cash advance for your small or medium sized business.
Areas of improvement for Capafy
- Funding cap of $1,000,000 - There are big businesses out there too! I guess not too many of them are taking out small business loans or cash advances, but some do. Over a $1,000,000 facility you will typically find a middle market lender to offer a much better deal(if the company and it's balance sheet deserves it).
- A rigid underwriting process - You will find this with most Fin-Tech lenders. Because they are looking at potentially thousands of applications per week the lending decisions are quite rigid. There isn't much weight added to experience, open purchase orders, or amazeballs Yelp reviews. If you are looking for added flexibility you may want to look into purchase order funding or a smaller lender that is willing to be more flexible to win the business.
- No early payment discount - We are seeing more and more lenders offer early pay discounts these days. Some of the larger guys have been slow to come around, but I think we will see players like Capafy begin to offer them.
As the FinTech space continues to heat up, you will see few that will grow as large and as quickly as Capafy. To recap the competition we chose 3 very different companies. We feel it's important to highlight how some loan products are somewhat interchangeable and depending on the situation you may want to consider a more specific product.