Your Trusted Purchase Order Funding Company
Stop turning down large sales opportunities with the right Purchase Order (PO) Financing Partner. Start today with PO funding from MRKT Capital. We are the most trusted purchase order financing company in New York. Turn to us, so you can fund your supply operations without worrying about cash flow issues. As a result, you can take on additional or larger orders.
The Benefits of Our PO Funding Services
PO funding provides an inexpensive, short-term solution that businesses can turn to when they need to finance their growth. It allows businesses to produce the inventory needed to fulfill orders.
Our services are for all sizes of businesses, big or small. We offer purchase order financing for startups that experience seasonal sales spikes and inconsistent cash flow. Additionally, our PO funding services cover the supplier costs for large businesses in need of a quick financing solution and big purchase orders.
We have earned a reputation as a reliable purchase order financing lender because we guarantee the following benefits:
- Big order fulfillment – PO financing gives you the opportunity to grow your business. When you receive a larger-than-usual order, PO funding helps you meet the demand.
- Tremendous growth – With the help of PO funds, you can accept big jobs from trusted clients. With working capital available, you can purchase supplies, pay employees, and cover related expenses while taking advantage of the growth opportunity.
- Solve cash flow problems – Sometimes, it can feel frustrating to turn down a job because you lack the necessary funds. This, in turn, could lead to potential cash flow problems. Our PO financing solutions address this by paying your supplier and allowing you to accept new orders.
- Quick funding – For manufacturers and wholesalers, time is of the essence. Lines of credit through PO financing guarantee a quick approval process. This way, you can easily qualify for the fund and receive financing within days.
Our Hassle-Free Purchase Order Funding Process
Receiving a large purchase order from your customers can happen anytime. Here’s how easy it is to get your hands on our purchasing order loans:
- After receiving a large order from a customer, apply for the funding you need and enjoy our quick approval process. Most importantly, make sure you have the purchase order and supplier’s proposal to you.
- Following the approval of your funding, we pay the supplier to deliver the necessary goods to fulfill your purchase order.
- The supplier delivers the goods, and your customer accepts the order.
- Your customer pays us for the full price of the invoice. Finally, we deduct our fees and pay you the remaining balance.
How Do You Qualify for the Transaction?
Before deciding to take out our purchase order loans, our company performs an evaluation to determine whether you meet the basic requirements. These include:
- Finished Goods – This transaction means your company buys goods from a supplier, then sells them without making any changes to the product.
- Credit-worthy customers – We provide funding depending on the ability of your customers to pay for the order on time.
- Supplier credibility – Our team will evaluate your supplier and determine whether it is capable of fulfilling orders.
- Borrower trustworthiness – Most noteworthy, we assess your background and reputation to determine whether you’re a practical candidate for the loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Purchase Order Financing for?
Purchase order finance works great for businesses selling physical products, and consequently looking for trade capital. PO funding does not typically cover unsold inventory or working capital finance, but if a company is pre-selling their goods before production, import, or acquisition, then PO funding(another word for Purchase Order Financing) is a great tool to have.
Manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers use purchase order funding to take on larger orders.
How do I qualify for Purchase Order Financing?
Qualifying for purchase order funding is easy. Complete the MRKT Capital finance application and send a P&L and balance sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can be reviewed and a term sheet issued within 24 hours from our lenders.
If you have a purchase order from a creditworthy end customer, and most of all a vendor that can deliver your goods on time, then we can help you. What are you waiting for?
How long does it take to get approved for funding?
Setting up a new client for PO funding doesn’t take more than 5-10 business days depending on the complexity of the transaction. Once a new client is in the system they can be funded as quickly as the same day as long as you have everything in order.
Do I need a personal guarantee for purchase order financing?
Yes. While a PO funding company may assume certain risk through non-recourse factoring facility, they are not protected against mismanagement. If a lender is going to invest in a transaction, they want to know their client shares the same trust in the transaction with some skin in the game.
Certain circumstances will allow for a validity guarantee, but they will be the exception and not the rule. In addition to a guarantee, you will be required to be set up with accounts receivable factoring or an asset-based loan.
What can Purchase Order Financing be used for?
If you are selling a product to a creditworthy end customer, you can use purchase order financing. The type of product doesn’t typically matter as long as it’s legal.
Do you have any Pro Tips for purchase order financing?
PO funding companies will want to work with credit approved end customers. If you currently don’t have a trade credit insurance policy with a company like Coface or Euler, don’t worry. Furthermore, credit insurance is typically included in the cost of a PO funding program.
What does this mean? It means that your risk level goes way down, because your payments are insured. Most of all, you get to optimize your working capital. Sounds like a double WIN.
What are the purchase order financing rates for our loans?
The rates we offer may vary, depending on the transaction. In general, we offer 2-4% rates on our business loans.
What is the size of the loan I can take?
We will determine the amount of funding you can take after evaluating your customers. You can, however, borrow any amount between $25,000-$10,000,000.
How long do I have to pay off the loan?
PO Funding costs and terms depend on a number of variables. These include the amount and length of the transaction, your credit history, and current financial obligations. Learn more about our terms and conditions by getting in touch with our team.
While it may sound complex, it really isn’t. Take your business to the next level with our purchase order loans. Browse our website to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. You can also contact us and speak with a live representative.