QuarterSpot Loans Review
Our Initial Feedback on Quarterspot Loans
Business owners come to this website to learn more about business loans. We enjoy providing unbiased reviews on only the top commercial lending companies. Whether you are looking for nimble small loans, business refinance loans, or other business debt options we are here to help. We are pleased to offer such a great review on QuarterSpot Inc Loans for your business.
QuarterSpot Inc is truly an innovative small business lending platform. It has been an absolute pleasure working with them and exploring how they do things. QuarterSpot Inc offers business loans with no UCC filings or Liens. UCC Filings and other Liens are public information and can be seen by the general public. You can search UCC filings on most state websites. If you want to keep your business loan private, you don't have to worry about it here. The team is generally responsive, and very transparent about their offering. This is a good sign. You can also tell that the team enjoys what they are doing. They must have a sick company culture(slow clap for the QuarterSpot CEO Adam Cohen). I almost want to visit their offices to talk about business loans in New York City.
What we like about Quarterspot Inc. Loans
- Attentiveness from the QuarterSpot Inc Team - The lending specialists are very attentive and prepared to answer any and all questions you may have.
- Business loans and Cash Advances with Early Payment Benefits - No prepayment penalty for a business loan is a good thing. You can pay off your cash advance early and benefit from an early payment plan. They will walk you through exactly what early payment means and there are a few great diagrams that explain everything about their pricing.
- Transparency in the Business Loan Process - When you are taking such a big step to secure funding for your business you want to do it with someone you trust. Transparency in this process is important. After all, your business just might be one of your largest assets.
Where QuarterSpot Inc can improve
- Pricing - Merchant Cash Advances can be expensive. Most small business loan products are a bit pricy. While Quarterspot is on the more competitive side of the pricing spectrum, there is still room for improvement.
- Longer Payback Periods - Most Merchant Cash Advance companies are offering 3-12 month payback periods. A longer payback period can make cash advances much easier to manage for the business owner. Smaller daily withdrawals or ACH withdrawals will have less of an impact on a companies cash flow.
- Larger Loans - Currently offing loans up to $150,000 there is a lot of opportunity for growth here. When you get into the > $100k Business Loan area there are less expensive options. If you find yourself borrowing more than $100,000 you should consider other financing options like:
QuarterSpot Inc Competition
In today's business loan and FinTech landscape there is a ton of competition. With dozens of new lenders popping up all over the place it is hard for us to keep track! As the industry continues to mature you will find a few industry leaders holding on to the top spots while start up lenders fight for market share. Who do you think is QuarterSpot Inc's biggest competitor? Email email@example.com with your thoughts and you can win some awesome swag if we post your comments here.
Change is eminent when it comes to your small business. Some of these changes can bring on cash crunches from a slow season or a large sales opportunity. Small business lender QuarterSpot Inc, based in New York City, provides business loans with no ucc filings, liens, or hassles. Cash flow loans up to $150,000. If your business is doing at least $8,000 per month in sales then you qualify for a Quarter Spot Loan Review. The best part is, their application doesn't effect your credit score! Contact MRKT today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our specialists about finding the right funding for your business.